Learn more about the Edfinancial Services corporate culture and how we interact with our industry and community.
Edfinancial Services is dedicated to good corporate citizenship. We align our resources so that our employees have the opportunity to volunteer in support of our mission-centric sponsorships. Here's just a sampling of how we contribute to our local community:
- bowling for dollars to raise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee
- raising money for the Boys and Girls Club through the Great Knoxville Rubber Duck Race and buying Christmas gifts for underprivileged children through the Angel Tree
- giving corporate-wide every year to United Way of Greater Knoxville
- encouraging employees to stay healthy by paying their registration fees in 5K races for Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Buddy's Race Against Cancer
- donating blood for the Medic Blood Drive
- providing Baskets of Hope for Thanksgiving to families at Knoxville Area Rescue Ministry
- recycling to celebrate Earth Day
As a company, we value innovation, excellence, and especially, integrity - our mission statement says it all: we're always striving to do the right thing for our customers and for each other. Our employees have an uncommon work ethic and we're characterized by "pep in our step" according to our CEO. We're looking for caring, compassionate, smiling, and energetic people to join our Edfamily. Come grow with us!
Edfinancial Services is fast-paced and forward-thinking. Our rapid responsiveness reflects our corporate mindset. We are focused and on track. Even as we look to the future, our company stays grounded in a culture of strength, stability, steadfast service and support. Our people are nimble and quick to respond. Edfinancial Services is truly a company in motion.
Edfinancial's leadership team has been deeply involved in shaping student loan policy for over 25 years. Through our industry involvement, we've affected change and influenced the decision-making process in countless ways. Our CEO regularly attends state and regional conferences, keeping his finger on the pulse of the financial aid community.
Edfinancial Services actively participates in the U.S. Department of Education's Negotiated Rulemaking Committee. We also add our voice and expertise to the National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER) board of directors, Program Regulations, Electronic Standards, and Debt Management committees and the Student Loan Servicing Alliance (SLSA) board of directors.